Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sleep Tracks Wave Insomnia Goodnight - Health Solutions


This retired M.D. from New Orleans broke his 5-year addiction to Ambien, and now sleeps peacefully…

Note: I made a little video to show you how you can get the same results … keep reading!

Yan here again, with a blog update on Laney's results with the Program. I'm happy to report he's now sleeping great -- he even kicked his addiction to Ambien, after 5 long years!

Let me back up a bit to remind you that Laney is a retired physician from New Orleans. He was in pretty bad shape from lack of sleep and sleep meds consumption. I'm sure you can imagine that easily: the classic chronic insomniac who's completely lost trust in his own ability to sleep...

I first heard about him when his assistant contacted me. She told me her boss was so pleased with his results from using the tracks that he wanted to get several copies for his friends.

I was intrigued to hear what a medical doctor would have to say about my humble insomnia solution...

... So I tried to reach him... You'd think that being an M.D. would give him the upper-hand when dealing with his own sleep problems... That he would know what to do if he can't fall asleep, or if he wakes up repeatedly in the middle of the night. After all, he's the expert on insomnia treatment...

Right?

Well, I know from experience -- and from receiving comments from hundreds of people -- that this is just not true. MDs receive VERY little education about sleep and insomnia during their training... and they get their info about sleeping pills from the marketing reps of the major pharmaceutical companies.



The fact is that doctors struggle with their sleep as much as you and I... and the only "solution" they have in their arsenal when they can't sleep, is to pop a pill.

Anyway... I couldn't get hold of Laney when I tried. Now that he's sleeping normally and enjoying the kind of energy that comes with it, he's apparently very busy taking trips here and there, skiing, and just plain enjoying -- at last -- his retirement.


No comments:

Post a Comment