Friday, May 1, 2009

How To Shrink Uterine Fibroids By Up To 86%


How To Shrink Uterine Fibroids By Up To 86%...
Without Drugs, Surgery Or Harmful Side-Effects



Inside you'll discover...

*The risks and side effects of medical treatments for uterine fibroids you will never hear from your doctor

*Tried and tested strategies for overcoming painful intercourse

*How to stop heavy bleeding, cramps and bloating within hours

*How to get fast relief from period pain - without drugs or nasty side effects


#7 easy lifestyle changes you can make today to shrink your fibroids and restore your periods to normal

#How to get pregnant even if you have large fibroids, and tips on fibroids and pregnancy

#Why you should never have surgery for fibroids (especially fibroid embolization)

#
7 foods for shrinking fibroids, and 7 foods that make them grow (and how to avoid these dangerous foods)

#And the latest scientific breakthroughs on natural remedies for uterine fibroids

Testimonials

3 Large Fibroids GONE...

My sister had her fibroids removed five years ago, but they came back, which is why I wanted to try out a natural remedy.

I had 3 fibroids which had gotten so big over the past 6 years, they started to press down on my bladder, making me want to pee all the time.

I was scheduled for surgery in 4 months, and wanted to try alternative remedies. I thought if I could reduce the fibroids after 3 months, I'd cancel the surgery and

I followed your advice religiously, and was confident it was working, as I felt so much better. I even lost 21 pounds!

A month before the surgery was due, I asked for a checkup and all 3 fibroids were gone.

Arita Kapoor, Boise, Idaho


Fibroid Shrunk By 50%

After suffering from heavy, painful periods, I was told I had a fibroid about the size of a grapefruit in my uterus.

I'm only 24 and wouldn't consider surgery because I want to have kids some day, and don't want to run the risk of becoming infertile.

Thankfully I came across your books and followed your program.

I'm happy to say that my last ultrasound indicated that the fibroid tumour has shrunk by 50%. My periods are much lighter now, and there's no pain at all.

Thank you

Jenna Osmond, New York, USA

5 Weeks Pregnant

Shola I'm pregnant! My fiance and I have been ttc (trying to conceive) for 2 years with no luck. I've had fibroids for as long as I can remember, and felt they were getting in the way of my dream to have a baby.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for all the help you and your assistants have provided. The remedies worked, and I'm delighted to announce that I'm 5 weeks pregnant.

I know I now need to take care of myself, so I have a healthy pregnancy, andI'll keep following the nutrition guidelines.

Could you write back and let me know which vitamins I need to take now?

Denise Fuller, Naperville, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment